Friday, June 1, 2007

can i?

aiyyoo...itt's beeen monthhhs i uppdate my blllog le...but it's nooot i dddun waan lor.. hee my lappy lagggy lorr...beeeen trry tooo update twice,type verrry hard lor...haiz...but didn't save it soooo allll gone and heee i'mm toooo lazzzy to writte alll over again soooo waited till nooow anyway prehap there's no1 read my bloggg and i writing for myself baaaa...
Passs few monthsss alot of ting happeeen haiz...i can't get into poly with my stupid result and my frenz get in with theee samme resulltss as mi...i sooooo f***ing pissss offf lor...I quarreeelll with my Prince aka my buddy...beeen like months we nv go out or talked on the phone lorrr...den i kinda childish wrote her a leettter abt how i feeeelll...It's not my fault but i reali dunnn wannna lose my budddy juz like tat...buttt her high senitive attitude made us quarrrrel alot of time le...especiallly now we nv tallk soooo many monthssss le...i kinddaaa mizzz the time we together play,gossssip,shoopping and alot lor...soooooo sad wor....dunnoee she tink the same way as mi orrr she more happpi this way...prehap she had her bf with her so dunnn neeeed mi but FRENZ if watever ting happen and u neeed a listening ear feeeeel freeee to calllll mi ba i alway be there...Juz rem weeee are alwaaay PRINCE AND PRINCESSSSSS....
My Daaadddy wannna mi faster moved stay with my ah gong...but i kinda scare scare..as u noe la my ah gong keeppp asking mi to do ting lor like i'm her maid haha i alrite with tis le but hor another problem is no air con no washing machine how am i going to survive heeeee.....no air conn very hot de leh...no washing machine ermz....muz handwash my clothes wat if i very tired....haiz....dunnoe la....but soooon i moving le la....tat sk hse tat i now stay in with my bloodly mum is toooo risk to stay in le ba... my mum's husband got $$$$ nv pay the town council $$$ now lawyer lettter alway came liao dunnno he going to pay mar....moreover their mum going change her to her son eric who i reali dun get along with...i can't imagine wat he will do....so tink i beta leave the hse b4 ting get worse...heeeeee.....
Now study 'She hui da xue' werk at amossss payyyy super doper little...wannna find a fulll time jooob with more pay...wannna save $$$$$ but i stilll like holiday moood lazy to find....somemore stilll strugggellling wat path i should move on now...study?werk? if study where should i study.....werk but where....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
i'm going 21 le but i stillllll haiz.......wat should i do????
jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: