Tuesday, June 21, 2016

[Korea] Jeju - Osulloc tea museum, Innisfree Jeju House, Canola(yellow) flowers season

Well

Apologies for the late post and update..
Currently super busy and always tired, everyday without fail, 11pm knock off!
OMG!
Everything happen for a reason lah!!

Indeed, we had a wonderful time in Jeju island.. 
Special thanks to our driver, Mr Seoung (Shawn) 
We just have to give him the list of places we wanna go and he will plan the route straightaway without wasting much of our time.. 
Also have to thank his prefect 'wedding' style photo shoot and I totally love it... And I even guess it right that he was a freelance photographer for wedding photo shoot too.. 
You can sense it from his way of taking photos..
Well, he speak quite fluent English and a little bit of Chinese which I think it more than enough for us to communicate.. 
Definitely going to contact him again if I'm going back to Jeju..

Starting from the Osulloc tea plantation - 
Osulloc tea museum 
425, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do

Similar to the one I visited in Taiwan.. ( Oh man, I missing Taiwan so so much!)


Osulloc tea museum 
425, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do


Nothing much in the Innifree Jeju house..

 

It was called Osulloc tea museum for a reason, displays of different kinds of tea and also how tea is brought to the table..
Mr Seoung guided us around..
As a tea lover MI, I love the smell of the place.. Kinda peace!!


Mr Seoung even asked one of the staff to make tea for us, not like for the two of us lah..
Cause before he start making the tea, he rang a bell... *Ting Ting Ting*
Oh man!!
The crowd!! Suddenly Hubb and I were surrounded with, not sure if they are tourists or locals!! but they are killing mi..
Making Hubb and mi look like them..


Well, thank you Mr Seoung for getting us the front view and we managed to get the first 2 cups of orange green tea.. Phew!!
Wonder if those tourists understand wat the staff say or they just waiting for FREE tea..
I almost wanna walk away but I was right in front.. Oh Man...

 

Definitely my favorite, been a huge fan of Matcha

Melted!!
when Hubb bring this whole tray to MI!!

Sorry Hubb... The first came to my mind was,"shit, I should go queue to buy it..'


Tat's Guy and Girl thinking
Hubb will only buy wat I told him to buy.. Hahahaha..
If I were the one!! I can't imagine it..

Still Thank you Hubb!! muackz


Worth the queue lah..
You aboslutely wun regret it de.. I promise!



We then came to a field of yellow flowers or also known as canola..
It's everywhere in Jeju..


I may have miss Cherry blossom (Happy bird!! we managed to ccatch a few blooming cherry blossom tree!!)  but seeing this yellow flowers making mi fall in love once again..
It really getting more like taking wedding photos, just that we are not wearing gown and suit.. Hahahha


oh ya...
We got to pay 2000 won the two of us for this beautiful view!
It's definitely worth every penny!
(those obasans oso need to maintain the field lah..)



Field of beautiful yellow flower



Times to times, I can't help to think that isn't it great to have a guide with us so we can take couple shot..





Admission off 1000 won is definitely worth it..
Actually it is also for the obasan efforts for maintaining the whole field of intsagram worthy yellow flowers... Woohooo!


OF course along the road, there's plenty of yellow flowers and you dun have to pay for taking photos with it..
But I guarantee you wun get such a beautiful view ❤❤

No comments: