Thursday, June 30, 2016

[Korea] Summary of LOOTS of Korea trip

Not sure when can I update my whole Korea trip, I swear I'm trying my best already..

Thinking I should post my loots first...
Frankly speaking, I dun think I bought a lot, somehow nothing much to buy for mi too..

More like I bought the whole supermarket back to SG ba..
Must buy in Korea (even many ppl requested to buy all stuffs in Airfrov!!)
❤ Honey tong tong
so far I bought 3 flavours back, Honey butter chips, honey tong tong Original and Honey corn soup
Personally I dun like the original honey tong tong coz got a weird taste. Honey corn soup and honey butter still not bad.. A lot of my friends love the corn soup de..
❤ Spicy Tteokbokki Snack (I love this the most!!)
❤ Seaweed - Any kinds oso delicious ~~ I swear!!
❤Crown Churros snack ~ abit regretted to give this to my part time maid and Hubb dun get to eat it
❤Cheese dry cup ramen - Personally I dun like it, I prefer the spicy noodle and I can eat it almost everyday lei.. But Hubb love it.. and many of friends kept asking mi to try this..
❤ Jagabee - Honey butter flavor

Few more goodies which berry hard to buy it back but maybe you guys can try it there..
❤Binggrae Milk - Banana milk
2016-06-18_63993.2243790780.jpg
❤Sweet pudding - Personally love the honey pudding!

 ❤Ice wine and rice beer ~ Surprising both taste great and isn't it special to see it in can style!

Well, so much on food, let's move on to my beauty buy~~~

I must say I control well enough ~ maybe mi not so vain lah hor!!

Mostly is buy for friends and colleagues lah... How not to whack the masks when it selling like less a dollar when SG is selling at $3..
I bought like 200pcs of faceshop masks as it selling buy 10pcs free 10 pcs.. AND you still can claim back TAX too!! Walao!! How to miss this lah!!
Personally I dun really like Faceshop masks, lucky we managed to clear it by giving to Hubb colleagues hahahaha...
And the remaining will be my Hubb mask liao lor..
My best buy!!
❤3CE products
The loose powder is da~bomb please!!
So far I think it only selling cheap in Korea nia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand is selling steep!
Oh man!! WHy liddat!!

❤Natural republic products
Mainly helping my friends to buy or buy for friends de...
Oh ya, so regret to buy the Ginseng products cause it making my skin so sticky after use! Gosh!
The hand cream smell lovely as mentioned from my friends..

❤Innisfree products

I love their masks the most!
Especially the manuka honey mask and aloe vera mask..
Just realized I haven't try the nose peeling mask lei.. Must go back try liao lah!

Just a bonus post cause it's the most easy to blog de..

No comments: