Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August is OVER!

OMG!
Finally managed to finish up all my Korea post.. This time trying different style to blog it, not like day by day basic but attraction by attraction, mainly because there will be most posts and individual post wun be super doper long lah.. Worried some may doze off while reading lah.. HAHAHA!

28 Aug
My brother's son 1st birthday party was held at my brother new nest.. SIL was transferred home too, still sleeping as usual.. Just hoping everyday for her to wake up.. Appreciate all my friends who added her in their daily prayer.. REALLY appreciate it a lot..
Happy 1st birthday Deon!!

Ordered a buttercream cake from Corine and Cake but was slapped with a super bad experience..

Was so angry when my brother texted mi that the candy was broken and the delivery man replied that there's nothing he can do! WTH right..
Like wat you expect mi to do cause you just need the cake right.. 
Tried to WA the whole to the baker but no replied (even till today..) 
In the end we put the broken candy back, weird but no choice right.. 
Forced mi to choose the last solution which is the social media-facebook.. 

Baker finally replied through FB the following day saying will check with delivery company and till now still no reply!! Making mi losing trust on all those homebased baker!! Oh man..
First time and perhaps maybe the last time..

22 + 3 weeks
Still feeling tired everyday, I just need to get to my bed at 10pm every night but I woke at 8am almost every day lah..
Yesterday managed to drag myself out of the couch just to bake some cookies for Hubb.. Standard abit drop lei not sure if is due to my steps or I'm just too tired.. Glad that Hubb still love it lah.. Tried putting cheese to my last few pcs, turn out still not too bad but not Hubb favorite of course..

Impromptu booked for stayaction at Siloso beach resort for our 11 years dating anniversary next weekend.. Thank you Hubb for giving in to mi... Everywhere is so expensive!! Managed to get a night stay at Siloso beach resort for $250! We just booked cause we really need a break.. THOUGH I think I need a travel break more than a stayaction right now... PSST! okay I'm flying in 22 more days to HongKong lah!!  

Speak of HongKong trip ~ managed to finalize our itinerary.. Abit disappointed that I'm not able to go to Disneyland, kinda been looking forward to it de.. Oh well.. have to go with the majority even though Hubb oso wanna bring mi there but he more worried with my 26 weeks baby bump, more like Human Bumping lah.. Well.. another reason for mi to travel to HongKong next time lah... (Hubb kept saying I wun like HongKong de due the person attitude lah, this and that.. HAHAHA!!)

Aiyo times really flies like nobody business. It's the last day of Chinese ghost festival.. Somehow I still hoping the time flies faster a little bits and stop the time when I'm in Hong Kong... 

Exciting September ahead!!! 
16 more days to see Bun bun
22 more days to Hong Kong


No comments: