Thursday, August 2, 2007

Yesterday forget to blo9 about mi got a job...I got a accounting job at Siam Express and Monday i starting work le...My workplace is over at Redhill..kinda far if i go stay at amk,my bendan's parents dun mind i stay over at their hse somemore it much more nearer and convenient if i go work form my bendan hse...actually they ask mi to start work today but coz tml i got check up not good if i take off on the second day of work so i Monday den start work lor...everything was so great..it's great to had a job..studying somehow i feeling sianz toward it lor...wat to do..mi money face de mar...once i get the job,i go tell the whole world about it...i'm too excited le...Thank bendan for dragging mi go for the interview and accompany mi go...without u,i should now still looking for job lor...



After the whole ting,back at Tampines le...We went eat at Pizza Hut...my turn to drag my bendan go coz i treat him eat so i nv even give him any chance to object should say i nv even ask for his opinion..Tooo bad...I love the drumlets there but somehow i didn't reali eat finish instead my bendan eat for mi,i eat the soft bones...It's very delicious...I dun like the ger who serve us not tat she rude or wat but she didn't even bother to serve well to us but to 1 bunch of guys her service wow...she can talk well to her frenz and the guys but y not to us huh...somemore i tot F&B line should tied up hair when hair are over the shoulder even shorter...hers,with hair over the shoulder didn't tied up her hair while serving us kept touch her hair.It's not as if her hair berry nice leh...It's worse den u all can tink about...So much about her,i still like mi food...my garlic bread too...After eating,it's shopping time...coz i dun have much office clothing so got to go buy...I bought 2 skirt and 2 top...overall spending is $52 pluz $19...after my bendan went to work,i mean went back to base,i went shopping alone but nv spend any...maybe i spend alot le heart pain somemore alone shopping kinda weird lor...nvm la i still got a weekend to go shopping again....





see how much we eat the cheese and chilli flake...too bad forget to take the half bottle of cheese...




We reali enjoy our pizza of the day...


Yesterday i whole struck with my DS Lite...the games was so fun,and i love it too... Thank to my bendan for the wonderful present u gave mi....i will treasure the DS as much as i treasure u de...

No comments: