Monday, October 20, 2008

16Oct
Meet Bendan for dinner..
Pass him the bag i bought for him at Zinc
no special occasion la
Juz tink that he like it alot so juz buy lor
despite i already broke for this month le
Hope he reali like it lor
In the end
Bendan brought me go eat Seoul Garden
he noe I love to eat there
But we onli eat for an hr plus coz it's getting late
and he still had alot work to rush
Thank Bendan for the dinner
17Oct
Finally it's Friday
Nv reali go anywhere
Juz meet up to eat dinner at E-link mall there
Eat the Korea food not berry nice somemore berry expensive
Bendan eat porridge
den saw his frenz eating himself so jio him eat with us
in the end bendan throw me alone eat
he kept talking to his frenz
so I alone sat there watch the tv lor
sad rite
18Oct
Went to play arcade
Again play the sweet jackpot
Win a jackpot again plus another bag of sweets
Oh forget to update here
last weekend we use 30 over dollar
win 2 jackpot plus half big bag of sweets(enough for us to eat for a few year lor)
Thank bendan for letting me play again and again
wasting our money on it
I dunno y i juz like to play
not becoz can get jackpot or becoz the sweetie
I promise not to go arcade for this few months till I save back my saving
At night went mustafa with Bendan's family again
His daddy bought a boxing bag for his bro
so good rite
Didn't buy much thing for myself but for bendan
Den went eat supper at Lau Pa Sat.
The food there berry expensive and not nice at all
maybe the nice food stall all close liao la
Reach home 3 plus
slp like a log liao lor...
19Oct
46 more days to 6 Dec
Yesterday whole day stay at bendan's house
Actually planning go play badminton de
We even bought the net and shuttlecock lor
But before we go prepare to play,
It started to rain berry heavily.
So gonna stay home lor.
Anyway me and bendan woke up quite late mar
hee..
In the end, I stayed home plan the itinerary for the taiwan trip
I use whole day to plan lor
Alot of efforts and work de hor..
So far plan till day4
But i reali try my best liao leh
I gonna do the berry good job de
No objection planning more on shopping rite hee
20 Oct
It's monday again
Again Again Again..
Totally no mood to work
especially morning argue with my bendan
It's oso my fault la
early in the morning say him give him attitude
But from then he kept giving me a harsh time and words lor
even when i already apologise to him many many time le leh
Yet he still not happy with it
Still kept pin-point me here and there
From then i kept give him faces liao till he talked nicely to mi lor
Give him 1 inch, he wan 1 ruler
Hump*
Lucky enough we are okay before i alight if not I even no mood to work
Anyway Sorry Bendan for my temper
U still owe me 1...........

No comments: