Saturday, March 21, 2015

My grandma's 80th birthday

14.03.15
Had my nails done at a nail salon caled Just Beauty & wellness at amk central..
Not going to recommend it at all... Some cheenas shop and kept pushing sales..
One of the manicurist even ask mi to get a package just to help her to hit her sales targets coz hers is extremely bad.. I had to reject her at least 5 times..
ZzZz... 
Another minus point is.. 3 months ago, i already took 5x express gelish for S$25 each time.. I only got to noe it's express service during my second visit which I blamed myself for not listening clearly before signing... Worse part, they have berry few choices of color..
Can u imagine a shop without a proper red color..!!! Omg...
I can't believe i signed a package here...
They even ask to sign another 5x packages... Neh... I may wanna give up my leftover 2x lor...
Any takers???? Hahahaha... 
Thanks to photo filter that my nails color turn out so pretty and not quite use to plain color... Gonna remove it real soon!!
So much complaining... 
Gonna start my day well and busy on a Saturday.. :) 
Tat's me last Saturday on 14.03.15 
My friends' wedding cum my ah ma 80th birthday.. Kinda excited about it... 

Went to my friends' wedding to help setup @surprisingmylove wedding bar for their wedding and am so happy and satisfied with the final candy bar and I hope they love it too... 
And
I'm so sorry that I cannot attend your wedding.. 
Have an everlasting marriage and stay as sweet as all this candys on the table❤️

Left the venue alone as Hubb gonna be their emcee for the night.. Hubb berry first emcee.. Jiayou!! 
 
Da~tang! 
My 80 years old grandma.. Can feel that she enjoyed herself that night.. Berry first time she do wat u say.. Pose wat u wan her to pose... 
Bought 30 twelve cupcakes for her..
Something special and new for my family and she... 
Here's my big aunt and my ah ma...
See how cheerful she smile.. I am so happy that she indeed enjoy herself..
All her grandchildren plus 1 great grandson..!! 
My big family.. ❤️❤️❤️
 
For those who are presence..You guys rocks.. The party wun be complete without every single of u...
 
For those who are absent, please be around next time.. 
 
Lastly... My berry own family.. 

No comments: