Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heart aching


With a glance, weekends are coming… 
Actually suppose this weekend I should be going to batam with my aiai and hubby but we gonna cancel and change to another date…
But with current situation, we are unable to be out of town. 
This week was really a tiring stressful week for all my hubby’s family members. 
My mother-in-law’s mum had admitted to hospital and her condition is getting worse each day.
Current update was she was unable to take in any tube support, they only are able to inject ‘mofin’ every an hour to reduce her pain and let her go in her slp so everyone was like waiting and waiting and predicting. Though I seldom see grandma, maybe just once every few months but I’m quite close to her...
Maybe becoz we had the common topic ‘mah-jong’. 
She loves playing with mi but I seldom had the chance to play as ‘legs’ are always enough… 
Few days ago, I just whisper into her ear telling her to get well soon so we can play together… 
I was so touched that she actually replied ‘You want me to play, I sure will play’… 
I really hope she will get well soon though doctor already advised that her kidney had stopped working, blood no longer pumping..
How? 
I scare that ‘day’, I may not be able to take it…
Hubby told mi to get prepare so that that ‘day’ I won’t be too traumatized..
But I know myself well, even how prepare I am, I still will burst out…

Hubby with grandma

No comments: