Monday, November 24, 2014

Frustrated! Wedding Hacks!! Choose the right person..

Been thinking whether I should blog abt this!
But it really affecting my mood...
Especially she is acting childish and weirdo with mi! I hate it..
Did I did the wrong move?
I bet here is the only place I can vent and show my anger..
In my previous blog about Wedding Negative Thought , you can't believe it, I actually experiencing it right now...
I dunno this is consider lucky or not..
 #LovewithYinAndLoh in 27 days
and all the frustration and stress just pop out and say hello...
Can't describe my feeling rite now..
All I can say is this is the time when you get too know who is actually your friends or a pass-by-er..

All started when Hubb went to pm-ed all the sisters in a group without shooting anyone and without letting mi know...
His main purpose was to ask the sisters to show more concern on mi and even volunteer to help up our wedding.. (volunteer meaning without being ask!)
But one of my sister actually get offended without stating the fact that Hubby was not saying her
but to her,
Sister is supposed for gatecrash only!
WHAT!
Tat freaking a easy job for sister..
Okay I never been anyone sister before but to me...
Sister is supposed to be there whenever the bride need her/them..
Not saying tat she is my sister, even friends would even help...!
Is it true tat Brothers and sisters dun have to meet up..?
To mi and Hubb,
getting to noe each other well, you will tend to dun give face just de-kang
But to the sister,
Knowing too well, den they wun really de-kang the brother...
I even get the remark,
"previous weddings we did, no need meet up so many times de, never even meet the brothers, just based on the bride schedule n all rely on that"
I was like WTF... (pardon my words.... but I really get so angry)
Okay everyone have their own thinking..
But I have mine too..
IT'S MY WEDDING NOT OTHERS!!
Why should I be listening to you peepz, it should be the other way round isn't it???
It just like previous wedding, bride nv treat you dinner but I did... even I offer, you should say previous wedding oso nv treat, this time dun need treat...
WTH right...
You noe I dun even received a single THANK YOU...
Forget abt it as that dinner is really a token of appreciation ( in fact, come to think abt it~~~why should treat them when they dun do anything..? Gatecrash oso get hongbao right?? )
I even get a remark ~~~ "Bridesmaid is the last person you should offended"!!
WOw... I clapped for you..!
Bride is the most important person on tat day, NOT you Bridesmaid.....
Not wanna say whose fault over here, it takes 2 hands to clap...
In fact, I called her up cause I dun wish to face this problem at work
but I'm freaking facing it!!
Oh ya... ONE more big fat liar...
To think she claimed she is my XX... forget it!
I will always rem it... and YOU ARE JUST PASS-BY-ER!
What I wanna say, I really treat every single of you as my close friends, sisters not just by saying.. Touch your heart and ask yourself...!
And if you still think I dun den I believe our friendship wun last long...
If you are reading this, perhaps maybe you could let mi know by telling mi that you dun wish to be my sister anymore!
I wun blame you
I wun be angry or upset...
CAUSE
I'M ALREADY HURT!
Thank for being once my friend...!
I know our friendship may just the end of it when you peepz read it but I dun care anymore...
Maybe things will get better on coming Friday!
Hear they planning a hen's night for mi!
and I really hope they can change my mind for a better 1


Side note....
Family is always the best friend you could have!

Oct - almost a year had past, I decided to re-publish this post as there's nothing for mi to scare of anyway.. (I dunno what I scare of previously!! Not worth at all!!


No comments: