Thursday, March 29, 2007

i'm back...

29march 2007
Thursday

hello...i'm back for a week so will be updating my blog lor...i mean i will staying over at my bendan hse hse for a week or so...-to be a super-nanny...
bendan's parents went oversea-to korea...i oso wanna go lor...haiz..no $$$...his parents wanna mi to look after the family especially my boy and his brother as they alway kept quarrelling so they very worry abt them l0r...they oso left money with mi to buy daily meals and so on...first time in my life got tis kind of responsiblity...feel so happy so muz do a good job...how i wish to go oversea too...but muz wait till next year june lor...nvm 1 year plus more to go den i can get to take aeroplane den my furthest place isn't malaysia anymore...can't wait for it lor...so now muz werk hard for $$$ though my bendan's father will settle my bendan expanses but dun tink include mi so muz save $$$ to spend more and buy more ting over there...JIA YOU!!!
Pass few days everythings still ok to mi lor...nth reali happen to mi la juz werk and werk and werk lor...nothing special lor...
oh ya...finally i fix the light in my room myself le...waited for my tat unclefor 2 weeks le lor...imagine i live in the dark for 2 weeks...ya la...he fix it liao but still no light so i juz climb up fix it myself...it so scary lor but i manage to fix it...wahaha...
i'm super-woman le...
Tink tis whole week many interesting stuff will happen so wait for my next update man....


jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: