Saturday, March 24, 2007

xx_enjoying |ife_xx

24March 2007
Saturday

hee...It's satuarday morning wor...lucky i werk 430 if not no time to write my blog here wor... pass 3 days reali enjoying my life sia...
21 march,actually meeting my prince for shopping and lunch but waited the whole day she nv call mi or even bother to msg mi oh perhap 2 missed call...haiz...kanna put aeroplane somemore the whole morning nv eat waited for her as the nitez b4 we say hao le wanna go eat 'clar.jr.'dunnoe it is becoz she say she wanna treat mi den dun wanna treat liao so put my aeroplane...dunnoe her lor...till now haven't receive her call or msg to say a even sorry...i'm so disappointed...being so bored at hm,i ask my bendan pei wo watch movie...i wanna watch haunted school but it onli had 9plus slot as my bendan got to go werk so nv watch the show le lor...some other day lo...anyway watching show 2molo le mar...
22March...yeah todae get my good progress award...so i very early in the morning go back sch take my $300.now my sch is getting more and more boring students le...lucky i'm out of the sch liao...reach hm watch my vcd 'qin chun yu lan' very nicey show cry for awhile got to go out le...i got to go out early to help my bendan and his frenz buy tickets for 300...first time hor got to sign on the tickets as it's a M18 show...after buying the show hang ard tm but the time passes so slow even though i sit down at mac eat mac wings and even read my cloe magazine...in the end i choose to go up bendan hse to wait for him as i oso scare my bag going to spoilt le as 1 of the strap is coming off...ermz...after the show...dun reali enjoy the show much as lots of fighting and so on...perhap i'm a boring person so find the show boring...haha...kanna bluff by my sis and prince...my sis say..."wa...it's a very touching show,wat 300 ppl fight with millions of ppl"and so on....but i onli find the touching part is the son of the captain's head kanna chopping of by the enemy...the captain very regret tat he till tat day haven't tell his son how much he love him and how proud he was...overalll i love the last part the their roar...stay at my bendan hse again lor...hee...
23march,meeting tasha,sara and farah go jurong swim swim...haha...so excited..finally get to go swim liao from wed push to fri lor...but hor abit sianz lor...as sara oso understand malay,i'm like the odd 1 out...they kept speaking malay lor...everything still fun lor...we from 11 swim till 2plus lor the go bath...tell u all lor... their shower is like shit lor....water sooooooo small how to bath wor...too bad till got to bath de no matter wat...guess wat...there's no sun at all but i get sunburn le...'xuete'...onli i get sunburn lor...the whole face and body all red lor...so painful...haha...playing tat time of coz dun feel pain la...after the swim we went over to JP to watch movie... haiz... another boring show...Mr bean holiday...haiz...all my fault...is mi who choose wanna watch tis show haha....ok la...got part is funny la but maybe the show not much of talking somemore the treatre was like quite stuffy sooo ermz.... overall comment not bad lor...after the show it's time for us to go hm...i reali enjoy my day...i going back my bendan hse...hee...coz his hse air-con is better den mine...mine u on or nv on still the same lor...aiya beta dan nothing hor...shy*his whole family was like so shock my whole self was like soooooooo red lor...hhaha...feel so tired so wanna slp lor...anyway the whole family slp quite early todae...haven't 1130 all at dreamz land le lor....
todae is the dae to start werk le...haiz...somehow dun feel like werking but if i dun werk where got money rite...isn't it great if can dun werk but still got money...haha...in my dreamz lor maybe dun even noe got anot...heee.......

jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: