Thursday, March 15, 2007

___stress___

15March2007
Thursday

AHhhhhhhhh...
Yesterday enjoyed tooo muchh le...eat new york and play pooll lor...everything was so great till i reach hm...haiz...so call quarrel with my stepbro and my mum...my stepbro was sooooooooooo spoilt...my mum even wanna sign a plan for him lor...pls lor... i onli at the of 17 den got phone lor...all my stepbro do was cry lor...he get everything...a new com...a new hp and everything he wan...no pro...haiz....
Back to topic....haaaa....today woke up early in the morning to go poly for appeal...in the end...haiz...muz write appeal letter and pass to them but i dun have...haiz...boring...wat can i do...now got to write appeal letter lor...but i dunno how to write....go online cannnot find it tooo...how....is poly dream leaving mi further and further....haiz....
Now at library...got a stupid guy standing behind us nagging saying we all doing rubbish ting should let him use... plz la...we come in use first lor...how can he be so selfish when he didn't reali wait for long...
\haha...all i wan to do now is drag and drag use the com...anyway my acc balance left with 1.55..haha haven't top up...so boring...got to come library use com...coz lappy my bendan bring hm le...anyway i come library oso wanna do appeal letter is becoZ i can't find any source of it...wat to do...got to ask my bendan do for mi le....

No comments: