Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I juz pro!!!
I'm done with all my work at work...Rite now,I'm doing my next month work...
wahaha...isn't i'm great...
Actually is no,coz i'm making myself busy if not later nothing to do den will lead to sleepy...
like yesterday,i fall aslp haha when i'm in toilet...
but i'm reali berry tired...
Even today,i done with my work coz i gonna wait for my Executive to sign off all ting before i send out..so rite now,when my GM not in the office so i come here blogging...
i juz eaten my lunch so rite now berry full..
i tabao from home,last nitez chicken rice,berry nice leh...
prehap i should change my mind eating white chicken rice liao...
oh,but i tink onli my bendan's grandma cook nice onli leh...outside white chicken rice got a smell,
which i dun like,when i eat will wanna vomit but tis time wun leh..
hee..
still got another 3 and a half hr to go...
i'm bored lea and berry full...
i cannot ask for time to go fast coz it's already going berry fast liao...
haha

No comments: