Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's Saturday once again!!!
Oh today is my 2nd month over working @Siam express as a account admin assistant...
everything goes berry welll...
*-*Sad*-*
No matter is colleagues or work...everything is berrygood better den i expect..
but too bad by tis end of the month some of my close colleagues are leaving...kinda sad lor..
Of coz if they gonna have a beta future out there
y stop them rite...
Once again muz adapt new group of colleagues...and of coz muz find a new toilet kaki liao...
wat to do?
^0^Frustrated^0^
today morning,i met my bendan Er gu at the staircase...nono not met is heard..
wonder y rite..
Story begin early in the morning.......
I disturb my bendan and woke him up after my breakfast when i'm still lazy to go prepare to work...maybe our voice went higher woke his brother up..
haha..den he angrily woke up and brush his teeth and went downstair with his ah ma...
Please lor...
Schooling time no matter how hard we wanna wake him up
he cannot wake up..
but today mi and my bendan onli talking for like 10min plus,he say we berry noisy...
sometime reali dunno how to say him lor...
no matter how hard we try to talk to him,he still wun listen,still so stubborn...
indeed he change alot...i'm not going to say anything abt him first...i wanna continue my story..
so as usual i left home at 730am..
i still busy walking and packing my bag suddenly i hear some1 shouting crazy woman..
is bendan's er gu voice lor..i berry confirm...
i reali wanna say her but in order not to make bendan's dad struck in the middle,
i keep my mouth shut for like dunnoe how many donkey months
yet she kept saying mi...
i dunno how long i can "REN" her..but lucky for mi rite now she nv come to bendan house liao
if not,long time ago i may already say her liao lor..
now she say mi again...can't she be more "guan ming zen da"...
muz she alway behind ppl back saying ppl..as wat my bendan say,she making mi say her so tat she got some ting mroe to say mi but i reali reali cannot stand her liao lor...
like tis morning,i dun even saw her how can i say yet she shout crazy woman...
sorry bendan...i can only say her here so let mi ba...
she reali should go stay at mental hospital lor coz she juz crazy saying ppl crazy...
a word saying say ppl say herself...now i understand liao lor...
i juz hate it...sorry...
there more worse ting i wanna say abt her but...i believe in 'bao ying' so beta not...
haha...
nvm everything over liao...Rem i got mention in blog i wanna change myself...
so it's oso good like tat...i can train myself to be a beta person...
THANK ER GU HOR...
*v*Yeah*v*
Another 2 and 1/2 hr more to finish up my stuff and can see my bendan liao...
den we went shopping...
I'm not going to worry abt how much i spend today...wait for tml to worry tat...
i need to relieve stress so shopping is a good choice...moreover,money earn is for mi to pamper myself,y should i stop myself doing so...
sorry bendan..u can't stop mi...
wahaha





jeanrin.aka.yanling


No comments: