Saturday, August 24, 2013

10 things I miss about going Taiwan

I just love going to Taiwan
I just went twice last year and I still feel like going
Not able to make it this year
Kinda sad
Of course, hubby and I already planning to go next year with our family
I even bought another Taipei travel book
though I already have 3 Taiwan book
❤Get this at Kino ~ too many to choose from❤
❤Below are 10 reasons which keep bringing back to Taiwan❤
❤1❤ 7-11/Family Mart
They have simply everything
Not the 7-11 in Singapore which are boring and over-price
You will not get hungry in Taiwan for sure
Family Mart, 7-Eleven, and other convenience stores have everything.
❤2❤Yakult ~ ' 比菲多'
I always get my friends and family to get this back from Taiwan for mi
This is a must when I go Taiwan too
It really different from the one we drink in Sin
Of course
Size does matter
Big Yakult

❤3❤Maggi Mee - Cup noodles
Next big thing
There's meat contain in the packaging itself
which you dun have to put extra '料' at all
Photo credited by my aiai who just come back
You can get this in 7-11 or family mart
or
get it at their supermarket which cost just a bit lesser only
❤4❤ 金峰鲁肉饭 ~ Jin Feng Braised Pork Rice
Those who tried 胡须张卤肉饭
will definitely love this
Many thanks to my bridal in Taiwan
bought this back for us for dinner after the wedding shoot
'I must say they are really berry 客气'
though I heard from my friends, even from Google
that all bridal shops will do this way
like buying bubble tea/chicken cutlet... etc
As I was saying
Hubby and I really fall in love with it
&
even went back the next day to eat it 

❤5❤Hello Kitty Café
Another Photo credit from my Aiai
from her photo
I believe Hello Kitty Café just renovated
Can't wait to visit there once again
There's also Barbie café which haven't tried yet
so shall see if I wanna go both or forgo~ing 
❤6❤港記酥皇

❤7❤Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐)
Pardon mi
 for this supeeeer big photo
A must try dish beside 'XiaoLongBao'
This pork cutlet fried rice is super yummylious...
A must order!!!
 ❤8❤Bubble Tea ~ 珍珠奶茶
Taiwan Koi call 50岚
I'm Koi lover❤❤❤
I can drink up to 5x in a week
I almost drink every day when I in Taiwan
which I was told that it is common in Taiwan when the girls can drink up to 3 cups per day
Whoopz
❤9❤Night Markets
 I believe night markets is berry famous in Taiwan
even for locals...
Feng Chia in Taichung
Shihlin, Raohe Street and Ningxia in Taipei
and
of course
Keelung Night market in Keelung (废话 right)
❤10❤ Orange Bear Plus size outlet
This is the best of all..
I always order online from my friends
but
will drop by their outlet in Taipei near city hall station
Best part is you can try till you get tired
and
it so much cheaper than buying online
Check it out peeps..!

No comments: