Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweet Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day to all you ppl out there!
 14 February 2014 was such a wonderful day
It's Valentine's day
It's 元宵节 ~ chinese Valentine's day
It's last day of cny 
It's my biao mei birthday
Most importantly
It's Friday
Started off my day, going work all by myself Usually with my hubb
Hubb went to singapore airshow this morning
Quickly ask hub to snap ootd for mi 
Aiyo
I haven't get my hair done.. 
Okay
Double up my happiness 
The train I took this morning to my surprise
It's empty not too many ppl and I got a seat...
Triple up my happiness
Hub surprised mi With my favorite sunflowers and chocolate. .
And I can't stop laughing..
U guys can't imgaine The Help mi look given by my hubb the min I open the door..
He bought the sunflowers at Tampines flower nursery and thinking to wrap by himself and deliver by himself..
But wahaha he gave up after trying for 45mins
But
It's the thought tat count
And 
I feel really loved
Sunflowers - 100%
Thought - 100%
Love - 100%
My trophy!!!
And
Where's my eyes?
Sweetness overloaded!
Yay
Roses have became the past
Woohoo... 
When all girls had lovely wrapped bouquet on hands
I had my hubb's love on hand
And
I love this...
Thanks hubb for showering the love...
My simple thought
hope my hubb will love it... 
Though this cannot compare with the sunflowers overloaded
I had prepared steamboat for dinner
Compared to expensive dinner expensive flower expensive presents
This Valentine's day is prefect and wonderful
And
I love it
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



No comments: