Monday, March 24, 2014

MH370*Switch by timber*JB KSL

RIP
Malaysia Prime Minister had announced that MH370 had ended in the Indian Ocean..
So sad so heart~breaking
my heart goes out to the families!
Though it has been more than 2 weeks, let prays for miracle
miracle that there will be survivors!
at least we will get to noe wat actually happen on the flight...!
I know miracle does happens...
I hope miracle happen to my S4 too..!
went in JB thinking I can repair there cheap cheap
in the end~~~
RM800
 0_o"
It even more ex than I repair in SG
Wah piang
It even more ex den I first bought my S4
I rem I got it at S$298.00
*shake head*
no choice
have to stick with my Iphone 4 till next year
coz hubb no wan let mi use his plan to get iphone 5s gold
wat to do
somehow agree with him
if he got a new phone and sell it and get double the price
why not right!
so let's wait for miracle***
Too busy during the weekend to blog
okay excuse
pardon mi la
my S4 leh
hmm..
loving with hubb last friday
went dating at Switch by timber
i love this kind of sweetness
thanks hubb for everything
'though i think is i foot the bill coz they having uob cc promo 10% off'
Lychee kirin ichiban frozen beer
I love beer
I love fruit beer
I love froZen beer 
crazy hubb got 2 kirin beer 
think he wanna get drunk lor..
and thank to him 
i nv get to eat the duck pizza~~~ 
i dun care~~ i gonna go back this few day for it!
pardon the 'not bright' photo
sweet note from hubb❤️❤️
i'm just sitting in front of him 
so sweet
however this note is trying to tell tat he's drunk.. wahaha
we ended our night early just to catch the train and we gonna rest early for the next day to JB with ai..
First ting we step in msia is headed straight to
'kam long curry fish head'
it taste really good
though we had to queue for an hr but it all worth it.. 
I must have this every time i come in to JB
Headed straight to Ksl after 'brunch'
to do nails and massage
normally i do my nails at Nails studio but it fully booked till 430pm 
so decided to give it a miss and do our nails at Dream nails deco..
hmm..
this cost mi rm138 + soak off rm20 
which is abt S$61.24
kinda ex but i love it
i love the feel of it.. 
this not paint by normail gelish paint so i think it worth it ba.. 
in sg
simple gelish with 1 tone already cost abt S$50 - S$60 
we had blackball before we went for foot massage
taste as good in sin but twice cheaper
wat to do.. 
and we had the most disgusting not nice dinner at sushi king at JB KSL
i remember the last time we tried is not like tat de..
the sushi was fresh and nice but this time really yuck!
hubb says he will never ever step in to sushi king anymore!!! 
u can imagine how bad is it!!
didn't realised time passes so fast
it already almost 9 after we buy all the 'tu chan' 
and we had rush to take the shuttle bus to city square interchange..
photocollage done right after we get back to SG ard 11plus..
Okay 
selfie again!


oh ya..
 it's 7 more days before we closed our #naraya box at toyout post at vivocity
there's lots of designs of tissue holder and comestic pouches to choose from
so why wait!! 


No comments: