Sunday, August 3, 2014

My birthday prezzie & treatss

I'm blessed with my hubb, his n my family, my Ai, my colleagues n friends…

Thank you for all your blessing n birthday gift…
I love it alot!

My berry first prezzie!
Thank u so much hubb…
I super love the instax printer to the max…
Thank for being the first… way first!

Den my sweetheart cousin…
Thanks for the birthday treat for hubb n mi and also this cute nanoblock!
Super cute!

OMg!


Of course this wun be done by mi! (ˇˍˇ)

hahahaha
Thanks hubb for doing up for mi!
So pretty rite!


HAhahaha…ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)

Immediately the following day Cat bo pian have to give mi super early birthday prezzie too..
Selfie stick and Bluetooth! Find familiar right! Scroll up ba! Hubb bought mi the selfie stick too..
She mus have been thinking if it over the weekend..
Okay la.. I appreciate it..
anyway
the Bluetooth really come so handy!


Meet up with my butts for dinner! W
as saying this meet up wasn't for my birthday celebration la..
but mouse treated mi for a massage before dinner and also treated mi for the dinner..

Mookata Session at Tom yum KungFu (still thinking should I blog abt this wonderful place)
wahahahaha!

Overall experience was great!
Just kind of a little way too hot (could be becoz I wearing 3/4 sleeves as I dunno we are eating mookata)


anyway,
yes!
we had another meetup just a few days apart!
Appreciate it la..!

my ah wang bought this for mi!
Fall in love with the Eiffel Tower necklace lor....! This is just me!
Thanks Nu Er..




My wonderful sweetheart cousin bought cake up for mi and hubb lo..
was telling her no need for that especially with her preggy tummy! Anyway... I'm so excited for her baby lo!


Buffet dinner at Triple three with Hubb's family!
Celebrating 3 of our birthday
Me and Hubb and his bro...!

Oh ya... Thanks Aaron & his gf for the Royce chocolate! My fav too..




With my Ai at Grub!

Love the food especially Mentaiko Fries! ( must must order this, bu ci hui huo hui leh! Really!)
Missing the Churros in this pic!




Thanks Ai for the Whips cupcakes (flanking speaking, it tasted kinda of ___ due to I ate it the next day without toasting it after putting in the fridge)
And also my request of instax films...
Prefect timing for my printer and my big day!

Love you many many!



With my bestie girlies
Misses those days working together~ gossiping, chatting , laughing all!
Kinda sad one by one left..
All thanks to K~whatsoever!


Lunch at Eat at Taipei ~ Miss Taiwan so much! Omg!
The food!
Overall, bad!
the chicken cutlet was uncooked, so we had to ask them to take it back.. thought they will serve a new piece but it obviously they re-fry the chicken and served! Slam head!
Mee sua tasted awful till not even half eaten..
The braised rice still tasted okay .. Milk tea sucks!

Will not come back liao ba!

Anyway, thanks girlies for the cake(we 4 girlies cleared it all by ourselves, how cool.. ^_^"


Oh ya... one more one more!
Thanks Jun for bringing to try out the HOT Yoga
even though I had a berry bad experience but really appreciate it.. at least I tried before liao..

Sorry if I had missed out any of the thank you list...
Too many celebrations at one go but no time to blog!
hehehehe

I have a wonderful 28th..
Thank you to all of you who are a part of my life..
Thank for all the treatsss, all the prezzies and all the lovesssss!

Really love it...
Thank you!

No comments: