Saturday, October 25, 2014

我失声了...

Hate it to the max....!
Worse October ever... 
我失声了...
from eye to body to now throat... 
when can this end..!

Been having MC since beginning of the month, this really not a good things plus it's almost end of the year liao leh... Just a month, I already on at least 5days MC  and some days I had to take time off to go for review...
Not wanna talk about how bad my health is la...
Simply hope this SICK DEMON will leave mi alone...
#LovewithYinAndLoh is just 50+day ahead only, I dun wish to be a sick weak bride...

❤ Note to my Hubb ❤
I know this is TOO Extreme but I just wanna tell you that I love u so so so much...
Thank for being there for mi especially at this period of time.. Thank for making the most 幸福 girl in this whole world... Thank for making mi the ONE that even the doc envy mi...
I promise I will work harder to get back my health and not letting you worry...
Love you...

No comments: