Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[Sponsored] ~ Kinohimitsu J'pan UV ~ Bright Drink

Being fair and fairer is almost every women dreams..
But being fair from the outside is really not enough..
Just like mi
Indeed
I have quite a fair complexion but.. yes but... I have super lots of freckles on my face and whole family only I have it since young..
I dun mean that I dun like it, however, Singapore Sun is really seriously darken my freckles
and
what worse is my big day is coming!!!
Really gonna thanks KinohimitsuSG for hearing my whining!
Youth & Beauty in a bottle
Kinohimitsu J'pan UV Bright drink is the most effective way to restore fair skin; not only on the face but for the whole body including the underarms, elbows, tummy, knees, inner thighs and groin.
Do you know what causes your skin to tan, get wrinkled, spotty and look old?
Believe it or not, it's not aging. The real culprit is the SUN's harmful UV rays. These UV rays are harmful because they produce free radicals which attack our skin cells and diminish our skin's radiance; ultimately causing premature ageing.

Having these problems?
Your skin is telling you it needs UV protecting and Kinohimitsu J'pan UV ~ Bright drink for perfect fairness!
Kinohimitsu J'pan UV ~ Bright drink is a functional, instant drink that also provides UV protection for up to 9 hours.
It is rich in Grape seed Extract (OPC) and effective whitening ingredients such as Grape polyphenols, apple polyphenols and vitamin C; so you can achieve brighter, fairer, clearer and younger luminous skin in just 6 days!

The best time to take this healthy, yummlicous drink is in the morning or before any outdoor activity as our skin tends to get in contact with more UV rays during the day.
Thus, it needs more UV protection against harmful damage.
This drink comes in a concentrated liquid formula that enables immediate absorption and instant UV protection.
For my case, I am facing the afternoon sun and my room bind does not have any UV protection and I also realised that my freckles are getting darken
so the nutritionist Tiffany recommended mi to take half an hr before I went out for lunch..

Some Q&A that I pick out from the website which I, personally think is important for my references...!
  1. How soon will I be able to see the results?
    Every individual reacts differently to any supplement. Some may see immediate results while others may take longer time. It is advisable that you consume Kinohimitsu J’pan UV Bright regularly to obtain the best results and see a difference in just 6 – 21* days, with skin renewal in 28 days!
  2. Do I need to consume regularly if I am already satisfied with the results?
    UV rays are everywhere, even during cloudy day. Up to 50% - 60% of the sun’s ultraviolet radiation reaches the earth on a completely cloudy day, UVA rays can even pass through windows and glass, making the indoors, near windows, equally dangerous for your skin. Therefore, it is recommended to take 1 bottle every 2 days as maintenance for skin whitening purpose. If you wish to continue to enjoy the sun protection benefit, it is best to take it daily.
  3. Do I need to detox first before taking this product?
    Yes, detoxification enables better absorption of nutrients and therefore optimizing the results. We recommend a 6 Days Program on detoxification with Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice.
  4. Can I take more than one Kinohimitsu products on the same day? Or at the same time?
    Yes, you may consume more than one product on the same day. However, it is best to strategize your consumption according to priority needs of your health and beauty.
  5. After consuming this product, do I still need to use sun block?
    UV rays are everywhere. We’d recommend you to take UV Bright and apply sunblock before going to outdoor for double protection.
Sorry to come out scare you peeps!
But yes.............
This is mi, face full of freckles and it getting darken since the day I seated facing the windows!
Sad max! (*__*)

I can't wait to see the result.. especially for my freckles to lighten!!

No comments: