Saturday, September 27, 2014

Unusually.....

Unusually I woke up as early as 7am especially on a Saturday morning.. 
normally I will wake up much later den my hubb as we need to open door for my PT maid at 8am..
Unusually hubb n mi converse berry weird..
like~~~
Hubb to mi: Dear... y this few days u like can't slp..
Mi to Hubb: Where got? Only today wat...
Normally...
either one of us will just woke up and say to each other 'Dear I love you...'
Unusually hubb woke up too and pray straight away... 
normally he will drag n drag till before 11 or 12 (this really piss mi off sometime...), even can wait till he bought breakfast back and ate...
Unusually I can't finish my favorite fishball noodles and kopi..
Unusually I stood up and wanna go do my laundry...
All the Unusually actually led to this, kinda hinting and telling mi that something is gonna happened..
And it did...!
Just when I wanna do my laundry, I saw smoke coming out from my neighbor's flat...
Trying to be calm..
I asked hubb to go out to check if they were burning stuffs or if the flat was on fire or something..
just when the smell got stronger
Hubb dashed in and shouted 'Yes, it's on fire'
and ask mi to evacuate and go downstair with my PT maid
I was like 'OMG... my clothes still hanging at service yard' and got scolded by my hubb..
and just when I went outside the hse...
The whole corridor was already so smelly and smoky...

Hubb called SCDF and rushed to informed the rest of our neighbours at our level and subsequently the guys help to inform the rest of the neighbours at other level to evacuate..





Not sure what really happen and I really dunno what to do...
Heard that it's actually their wedding day o(. __ .)o
It really sad to hear that..
Deep down I was praying,
praying that the couples will be fine..
praying that their house will be fine...
and of coz
praying that my house will fine too...


Kudos to all the SDCF members..
Thank for all the great hard work...

Kudos to my neighbor...
Though we are those Hi-Bye-Smile neighbor, in time of needs we are selfless and give all our best to help out before the professionals arrived..
I strongly believe that after this incident, we will no longer be Hi-bye-smile neighbours and will be closely bonded...

1 comment: