Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Disappointed!

What a Wednesday! What a mid week! Oh Gosh!

Started with the express bus which I took every morning to work, changed the bus route TODAY due to the F1 race this weekend.. The bus stop which I gonna alight, is just two stops away which wun take mi more than 8mins to reach(depend on the bus queue, normally less than 5mins if no queue of bus ar).. Today it took more than 15mins to reach the bus stop.. I was supposed to be early today as I left home early.. Who knows!
Anyway, yes! It's no big deal la... FML only *____* for not checking on the bus route thingy...
Not wanna complained about this, I know F1 race is kinda of yearly thingy already, but this is like the first year I get so affected.. OMG!
Okay just tahan for 3 days, just 3 days will do...

Feeling so lonely at work.... My girlie took half day MC today and threw me all alone... (okay, hope she is alright liao)

Worse part of the day... I DIDN'T MANAGED TO GET THE IPHONE 6 FROM SINGTEL....
I just dun understand that why did all this telcos open date for peeps to pre-register their interest few days before the launch date and they didn't limited to peeps who had pre-register their interest to book their collection date on the launch date.. Why! Tell me why...
I was so damned excited and happy that I had managed to book my interest on the 12th and I thought I got the phone... NOOOOO, I didn't...
Received a sms to log in at 3pm to book the collection date, and I log in at 3:03pm to book my appointment... TO my horror, 128gb is already OOS... thought it's fine for mi as I dun intend to get so big space but WTH... muz all peeps be so fast anot..
Forget it...~~~ Just carry on filling my details which didn't take mi more than 1 min lor... Just when I clicked enter.............. Browser busy! BEst... Come I clap for you!!!!! Still ask mi to refresh my browser... Something is NOT RIGHT!!!!!!
And this happened!
(deleted the photo which show it OOS as it lagging my blog!!! )
Time checked~~~~3:05pm... Sad max....!
So yes... no iphone 6 for mi till the next launch date...

Best Part of the day... My big day is coming in Dec... as my actual day bridal include my sisters morning dress so will need sisters to make the trip down for fitting... one of my sister who is my made of honour ask in the grp chat whether should we meet up earlier since it is PH on tat day.. Non of the sisters replied.. (muz be waiting for one another to reply la... ) which i dun blame anyone of them at all but i already make my effort to private chat one by one liao.. shouldn't i get a better reply~~~~ Best reply ever!!! "i tot u 2 chatting with each other" n "she oso nv reply wat"... last part " i now berry busy".........
 hello i saw u online in whatappz leh before i app u de hor!!! sad max!!! 
I ask all u girls be my sisters because i really appreciate every single of u in my part of life.. and i really do need all your support and help! since u have the time for facebook n instagram... simple reply wun took up much of your precious time ba... 

Just wanna voice out my sadness and thought!!! 

Finally meet up with hubb and sam(my insurance agent! thanks babe for the dinner n chocolate from germany too and also yr ear!) for dinner.. for complaining... for voicing my sadness.. for relieving stress... 

明天会更好!!

No comments: