Saturday, September 22, 2007

I moved to my new desk yesterday le..now more inside the office le at least i'm not see door ger anymore liao...but 1 ting not so great,which is i'm sitting rite in front of my GM room so i can't reali do other ting other den work haha...
but i still will find my way if not i'm going to bored to death man...
Once again it's Saturday...It's weekend again,which it's passsing soon..Isn't time pass too fast...
somehow it's wil be great since i'm waiting for my pay-day...
it's another joyful of the month other den 11 of every months...
*Happily*
I'm now trying to improve my attitude in life..I have been berry attitude problem ger even till now,i'm changing,reali i'm changing...for the sake of my bendan too...
I dun like ppl cutting my queue or juz dash in front of mi and juz bumb into mi walking away with saying sorry.I dun like when talking to ppl,tat ppl nv bother mi.
i dun like er...ppl talking abt mi or staring at mi even outsider.
I juz dun like...i'm not crazy...maybe i should change or should all pl change for the sake of mi...
*wahaha...*
I dunno wat i'm tinking or saying...
Maybe i had grown up..
or maybe i juz dun wish to be like last time...
maybe i juz wanna change..
I'm great and wonderful...and i noe i dun have to change myself but i'm not 'man ju',
i dunno y...
Or maybe i'm juz tired tat y i anyhow tink...
but i'm okay,I'm reali okay...
coz i'm feeling great...
I have everything in life...
I have my bendan,his love and everything...I even have his family care and concern and even love..
I have my family,who reali care about mi...even my Xiao Gu
I have my job too...wonderful isn't it...I can buy watever i wan...wat i'm tinking man..
*I'm great...*
jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: