Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Saturday!!
Finally it's time liao...The time,mi and my colleagues all waiting for..
No good cannot call them colleagues,we frenz liao lor..haha
no la..
today we all ger at work went for 'site inspection'...haha..no la..it's actually we go play play but becoz my manager can help us get complimentary tickets
but muz say we go for site inspection..
everything tat free will good mar...if not,without complimentary tickets,it's will be a bomb man..
of coz with my bendan along la...if not later he jealous i go sentosa see boy boy...haha
too bad for him he gonna pay his tickets...sorry bendan...
but got discount mar..so it's still okay rite..
at least u can look over mi,wun jealous mar...but hor...u wun have to worry abt mi de mar...
though i'm cute and watever but my heart will not go on de.. i mean to other guys mar...
so dun worry...today juz go enjoy ourselves...
Oh...i forgot to mention where we going liao...we going SENTOSA...
*Expensive*
but hee...of coz for us not tat expensive la...
but ke lian my bendan lor...
he wun mind de hor...he love mi so much of coz he wanna stay with mi mar...
wait for my next update...hopefully can put up de photo we take..
I can't wait to finish my work..
i can't wait to take the skyride and luge..
I can't wait to take the 4D magicx and Cineblast...
i can't wait for the Songs of the Sea
and of coz the pinic and salt water man...
3hrs from now...



jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: