Sunday, April 6, 2014

Samsung SRL NX2000 camera

I had been saying in my instagram and facebook @jeanrin that I wanna get this pink camera..
I been wanna get it since NX1000 to now NX2000
and
yes
Finally it's on my hand
I finally bought it...--- NX2000
okay 
hubb bought it for mi❤️
thanks hubb for giving in to mi even when he noe tat he is ways too pamper mi..
thanks hubb for giving mi yr berry best even when i throwing my princess temper
thanks hubb for my dream camera!
of coz i will try my best not to see any 'dream' till after our wedding!!
Da~tang!!
all the freebiess tat comes along! 
Tripod stand, camera case, memory card and and and samsung galaxy tab!!
thanks courts expo sales last weekend and i get it at a great deal!
Haven't got chance to use it
been so busy and tired over the weekend

but i will definitely learn to use it and make full use of it!!
Can't wait to use it for my upcoming Taiwan trip end of this month!
woohoo!

No comments: