Friday, June 26, 2015

Just whining ~

Okay.. Decided to update a little before everything got pile up..

Yes I just got back from Bangkok with my family.. 
Yes I just came back from Bangkok last month..
But who care!
I love travelling despite going back the same country over n over again.. 
Stop tell mi ~ "Hey you should go Hongkong instead of Thailand n Taiwan" 
Hello! Why bother where I go!! I go where I love to go.. Can't I?? 
And..
Yes.. I going Phuket in July.. My birthday month n i gonna celebrate overseas!! 
Yes, I'm blessed with my Hubb and I nv took him for granted.. I know he worked berry hard juz to give mi the life I always want since young.. 
Not having a prefect family background (who dun have story? Mine?? Nothing great ~ how about having a mum who sold u away when she lost money when gambling! How about having a daddy who work out of his life juz to get mi n bro back? Stop telling mi what to do in life??!! Chill... I grew up strong..)
 
Sorry out of track... 
Where were I?? Oh.. Huh ah... I juz back from Bangkok last Sunday... This trip is more like a rest n relax trip will do up a post soon; real soon but dunno when.. I was so so so busy la.. Wat did I do this whole week? Hmmm..
 
Monday~ my first love first hero birthday! Love him every bits...
 
 
Tuesday ~ Back at work.. Shag... Went over my ah ma hse cause it's my ah gong 5th year death anniversary.. Till now I still feel sad and guilty for not taking photos with my gong.. None of us have.. Maybe this is the reason why.. I always love to take photo with my daddy n ah ma.. 
 
Wednesday ~ Finally got my nails done.. Hate it to see my yellowish nails.. Been trying all means to cure it but fails!! 
 

Thursday ~ Had a quarrel with Hubb.. Still whipped up dinner for him after work.. Tired max!!
Friday ~ yes you heard mi... It's Friday.. Can't believe time flies like nobody business.. 
Going USS after work to join Hubb for his company event.. Kinda shy and excited.. Hahahhaa.. 
 
My #ootd ❤️ pardon my not ready shot...  But this is the best shot my hubb took as there was soo many ppl at the bus stop this morning.. Hahaha..! 

My weekend oso gonna be great as well hahaha... 
Saturday ~ Attending Hubb colleague's wedding lunch.. And my family coming over my hse for steamboat.. 
Sunday ~ FIL told mi last night tat he ordering those good good durians on for Sunday.. He always dote mi.. 😘

No comments: