Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today woke up at 1030 all thanks to my nightmare...
berry scary hor...
imagine i juz jump up
without tinking i juz went straight to the toilet to wash
I rem it like i'm at hospital seeing a kid
forget wat reali happen in my dreamz...
all i rem is i was comforting hugging the ger who kept crying
suddenly she stopped crying
instead she grap mi so hard and sudden tat i juz jump up frrom my nightmare
her eyes even rolled white lor
it's reali berry scary..
anyway,
it's didn't manage to spoil my day
haha
After eating my breakfast,went over to SK to pass DVD to my frenz at amos
chat awhile with Liting nono should gossip around with her...
find 1 day go together to catch up more ba...
Meet my biao jie at 2 at cityhall
in the end went Marina Square eat Calr'Jr
first time i eat finish the whole burger all by myself leh
without my bendan
but i'm reali super super full after tat...
imagine we gonna drag ourselves to the toilet to relieve ourselves
i mean shh shh onli la...
met my sec class mate haha forget their name liao...
too bad...
anyway didn't even talk to each other haha
after shopping ard,we went to orchard to walk
onli at Far East,xiao gu called up to meet us at Shaw
oh forget to say we suppose to meet xiao gu de..
i wanna ttreat xiao gu eat mar as mother's day celebrattion
after tat,went eat at Bishan
uncle drive mar so okay la...
but in the end,i didn't manage to treat xiao gu...
she dun wan to take my money haiz...
expected de la...
i reali enjoy my day today
with accompany of my xiao gu and uncle and biao jie...
find some day go out again with them
hee....
muz wondering where my bendan rite...
oh,he gonna go back air force mar
den busying meeting up his frenz juz reach home not long ago lor
which the time is already 0145 liao lor...
rite now snoring beside mi
still tell mi he not tired
gonna disturb his slp liao...
goodnitez every1...




No comments: