Wednesday, December 24, 2014

On flight Check list!

Omg! Europe, I'm coming!!! Just sneak in to update my blog for awhile...

Last checking on my carry on luggage!

Making sure all entertainment on hand,on board! music,games and movies is a must.. especially u are going to have long long flight...
For mi..! is just rest sleep dream... =.="

Small pillow or neckrest, for mi is Thaithai (if travel with hubb) or Vinnie (if travelling without hubb by myside)

Jacket

An empty water bottle - yes kinda weird and funny.. we can only bring empty bottle n refill at the waiting area before boarding the plane.. Think only apply to budget airline! Maybe not!

Ear-phone - I just can't leave without it..

Chocolate/Biscuit - Normally will prepare some especially travelling with budget airline.. This ti,e with Emirate, with food and drink but I still prepare some for emergency!

Face mist - Always pack it but I seldom use it... wahahaha...

Last but not least, my hp and camera...

Preparing to leave home for airport in just less than 3hrs...

Seriously.......... I'm so excited!




2 comments:

Mahabub Bhuiyan said...

wow this is great site

Unknown said...

Thanks Mahabub Bhuiyan! :)