Saturday, December 27, 2014

Seriously Jetlag!

Hello from Venice!
I had so much fun this 2 days in Italy Milan...
Went to a few churches which I seriously forget the name of it... but it really catch my attention... The interior and exterior is really a wow! Even picture on the wall has a story which Heard tat even Sg priest (sorry is this the correct name to call?) come to tat church, see the interior oso wun noe the story behind it... Interesting isn't it...
Let leave this in my other post entry ba...
Coz
I'm having serious jetlag!
Been 2 nights...
Woke up 2am (sg timing: 9am) and can't go back to slp.. super shag N tired but I just can't go back to slp at all.. I bet I gonna slp on bus liao...
Any solutions?? 
My bff told mi to keep myself awake during the day, no matter how tired I was, juz dun slp... so tat I will feel berry tired and slp throughout! 
But seriously,  the min I board the bus,y eyelids started to feel heavy and dozed off especially 1 of my tour member snoring deeply on bus!
Heard today will be a long and tiring day...! Lots of walking... Hopefully I wun wake up at 2am on my third night...
Okay gonna rest awhile lo...
BYE....!

No comments: