Monday, October 5, 2015

Europe HoneyMoon Day 12 - Paris

04th January 2015

Looking at this blank page for weeks, just can't get my hand on... Not sure is it because it been 9-10 months and my memory is not catching up or I just dun wan to get my hands on cause day 12 is pretty hard to blog about...
Last day in Europe already, , we will be flying to Dubai.. A place I had never think of going, I never think I will love it... Will blog about it as early as possible... Promise!

Well... I shall start my Day 12... here you go!!

First stop ~ Louvre Museum
Visiting Louvre Museum in Paris is a must for people who travel to Paris, It seem like a dream for everyone.
The Louvre or the Louvre museum is one of the world's largest museums and a historic monument in Paris. Nearly 35,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century are exhibited over an area of 60,600 square metres. (Frankly speaking, it really huge! Without Rin, I think I gonna lost a thousands times and missed most of the arts..)

Not going to post all the arts that I had taken, if this will be a super doper long post...
Maybe some that I love ba... (simply love every bits lo.. How ar???)

Map of the Louvre Museum

The museum floor plan can be tricky to figure out... If you plan to cover alot of the museum ~ be sure to wear comfortable shoes!

Here we go..

Just trying to be funny!
Even our tour friends join in the fun.. hahaha
Love them all...
I remembered there's a show where Nicholas Tse helped Fan Bing Bing massage her legs in Paris.. and I hinted Hubb before..
Here it is.. Hubb helped mi to massage in the Lourve Museum..
Sweet ya..
Abit paiseh actually.. but thank you Hubb...
A must see is the famous Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci.
You will definitely wanna get a close up shot den you have to be a little more patient..
 Okay this is the best I can give..

You definitely need to be there to witness all the beautiful arts..
Worth any penny!


Passed by Moulin Rouge on the way to Sacre-Coeur - Montmarte
Montmartre is a large hill in Paris. It is 130 metre high and gives its name to the surrounding district.
Montmartre is primarily known for the white-domed Basilica of the Sacre-Coeur on its summit and a a nightclub district. 
The Sacre Coeur is a Roman Catholic church dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
You can go inside and go up to the top of the dome for a view of Paris, but we didn't..
One of the reason was we are just to tired to move on plus we followed tour group, we had limited time for shopping already so we decided to give it a miss..
You can get pretty good view even just outside of the church..
I really love here..
Not sure if it is because it's our last day last tour in Europe, kinda emotional...

Last meal in Europe - Paris

I think I will miss all this delicacy.. Oh my!
Yes I missing it so much... 


And so~~~

We are on our way to the airport..
Busy with tax refund that I totally forget to take pictures of the steps of refund.. OMG!!

Oh ya.. Guess what.. I bought another Longchamp bag while waiting to board the plane.. Price is the same compare to Lafayette.. So ya..

Well...
with a heavy heart..
Goodbye Paris
Goodbye Europe..

I will definitely be back...

No comments: