Monday, July 30, 2007

IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY...

Haha should be done with my blo9 on monday de lor but i'm too lazy and tired after the chalet...Update with photo so enjoy reading ba...


Last weekend was mi and my boy 21st birthday...Been so busy tat mi till now den update my blo9. Everything was so great! First time having chalet at Aloha Loyang celebrating my birthday and first celebrated both mi and my boy birthday... I been looking forward to this day for 3 months le leh.Though i nv invite many of my frenz but i reali enjoy myself.Sorry guys,didn't invite u guys to my chalet coz not i pay for the chalet de so paisey if invite too many frenz...Next time if i open myself sure invite alll of u but muz wait la okay....


27July 2007
On the berry first day,which is on the friday,which my birthday,mi and my boy's mummy left their house around 1plus and it's still raining pluz we got to carry big and smmall bag of things.mine,especially the mahjong,super dooper heavy lor,the feeling of getting a cab,sitting inside there was so great.We check in about 2 plus,gotta check all the things given was correct coz if missing,we got to pay for it and the amount is not berry small lor big enough as if we are using lao gu tong...haha...my bendan reach around 5pluz coz he still got to go camp ke lian hor...tml still got to go back for NDP preview lor...everything start around 630 when the mini buffet fron Neogarden arrive with great smell...my boy's mummy still oso order KFC lor...The foods is reali berry good,taste great...Soon it's cut cake time...my boy's younger brother bought for mi de lor so touch..THANK AARON....
abit spoilt lor when start with photo taking...nobody took with mi nono should my boy nv give mi any chance to take photo with my frenz sad man...after everything,of coz it's time for mahjong session le...at first mi and my boy lose like nobody business but after the whole games hee we won though not much la but hee reali ebjoy playing...2plus le i'm getting tired le go into the room had a hot bath,smell great den the bed was calling mi...so off to bed le....my boy huh...still got to accompany his frenz who come around 3plus lor but around 5 plus my boy cannot take it le say go rest but haha fallen aslp...as u all noe my boy huh once close his eyes nobody expect mi can wake him up le...so my boy's mummy take over my boy play mahjong with his frenz....THANK Auntie for the buffet make my 21st birthday so unforgettable...Thank for being so WEI DA....


28July2007
Too bad my bendan got to go back for NDP preview on his berry birthday and still got to back berry early in the morning 7am lor till i tink 10plus whose his frenz finish tat time...lucky his SIR berry good lor noe it's his birthday let him go off early so after lunch time 2plus he can go off le....Today will be a berry long and busy day coz all our family members were invited...I'm soooo happy coz hee i berrry long nv celebrate my birthday with my Daddy,xiao gu,my uncle all.......so happy....should say first time all celebrate with mi....muackz to all...Too bad today foods not as good as yesterday hee...i still love my Xiao Gu beehoon and curry...Thank Xiao gu for all the effort....Soon cut cake time ...today is better lor coz can take photo with everybody...I love everything today...when every1 gone back wooo mi,my boy,his bro and my bro went in the pool lor shiok lor...the next ting,Same ting mahjong session coz wahaha it's the only leisure man...we play till morning when about to check out lor overall lose ten buck lor...It's okay...


29July 2007

It's check out time...abit bu she de la but still got to go home.We still got alot of ting to carry back home somemore plus our birthday gifts...my boy so shiok lor...i got a DS lite from him,he got a PSP from his cousin lor.....We are so lucky lor...heavy rain came by straight after we reach downstair...our lunch,i treat them eat pizza to thank them of coz....Thannk auntie and uncle for this unforgettable birthday...Thank for taking over my mum and did a great job...Thank for letting mi forget tat i had a bloody mum...


I love 21st birthday.....
muackz...


jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: