Monday, July 16, 2007

Quite some time nv update my blog le...Sorry been busy playing games and 3days ago i reborn my hair le...update photo some other day coz now not using lappy so very troublesome....My Bendan love my hair and i love it too...Finally i reborn my hair which i drag dunno how many years...I reborn for 65bucks not very expensive la somemore it's my Bendan pay for mi for my birthday present.Yesterday,finally can wash my hair le for 2 day nv wash le lor so oily and dirty hee it's over le..i already wash my hair le...


Today is monday again le...I'm still jobless but kind of like wanna wait till August den find job ba coz still on holiday mood plus next week is mi and my bendan 21st birthday so if like i got a job yet wanna take off on Friday like not berry good... So qiao,my prince find mi a job at admin but ermz i dunno how lea hope they wun hired any1 during this 2 weeks...

sorry prince...last whole weeks nv reali chat or go out with u...been busy doing maria hope u understand haha....of coz u do la wat am i thinking haha...dun forget next weekend u are book by mi cancel all appointment with KS hor if not i KS him haha...rem bring yr camera with u huh my photographer of the year...


Thank Bendan for letting mi go reborn,let mi be pretty for my 21st birthday...Thank for asking yr parents open chalet for both of us...Thank yr parents for letting mi stay over at yr hse let mi leave tat wicked old mother...
Sorry bendan,kept asking u do tis do tat but sometime i'm reali berry tat y i ask u do somemore i dun like ppl nag and nag though not to mi but i will get piss...
Sorry bendan,at times i been throwing my temper on u or even shout at u but overall everything my heart will alway be with u as i reali love u MUACKZ...


Ps:my prince...dun be jealous huh...i love u too...hee...
When is our blog ready?haha....



jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: