Friday, July 27, 2007

Yahoo..
Today is my 21st birthday and tml is my bendan 21st birthday...
Times passes very fast.To tink 3 months back,bendan's mummy book the chalet for us,every day we been counting down and today finally come le...Yeah!Later i will be setting off le so hey guys wait for my blog wor...


Quite sad la...12 o'clock strike didn't receive any birthday wishes from my frenz onli my bendan's daddy.Kinda feeling down last nitez.should say till now my phone still nv rang much.Till now plus bendan's daddy tat msg onli 5 leh...WTH...Lucky my Prince still got call mi in the morning woke mi up to wish mi if not i going to hang pig head ouside her door step le...Hey Prince,present wise can wait de la,i nv chase after u for present mar onli haha still muz give de hor.Thank for coming tonitez accompany mi though it's like i force u de but if u nv go i going to be alone leh.Please!


Thank Bendan for the DS Lite and the 21 kisses...so sweeet!!!Hope we will enjoy a great time at the chalet.Hope u like the Hi-Fi set i bought for u....
This year is the first time we celebrate our birthday together as last year u at BMT so too bad onli i celebrate alone at chalet and let u over there worry and worry and worry. Can't wait for tis chalet so like excited though i didn't invite much of my frenz but i noe i willl enjoy myself with my family and yours.Coz i alway looking forward to celebrate my birthday with all my family.Very long nv had tis feeling le even when i'm young oso nv celebrate my birthday with all my family member i mean my daddy side.My mum side jiu forget it.She dun even cared...It's my birthday dun bother abt her..I happy can already...


Happy Birthday to mi and u........
Happy Birthday to mi and u........
HAppy Birthday to .........mi and u........
Happy Birthday to mi and u..............








jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: